Terms and Policies
Welcome to the OneMeet site and/or mobile app, a web resource that helps you post messages and images.
The OneMeet site (https://onemeet.site) (herein after – the Application) and/or mobile app is a network project uniting the people who love make posts news, messages, images.
1. The User shall use the Site Software and/or mobile app at his/her sole risk and expense. Software is made available for use on “as is” basis.
2. The Administration may not be held liable for any illegal acts of the User or any third parties.
3. The Administration shall bear no liability for any statements of the User published with use of OneMeet Software. Also, the Administration shall not be liable for any (mis)conduct of the User while using the OneMeet Software.
4. The Administration shall bear no liability for loss by the User of access to his/her account on the Site (including loss of login, password or any other details required for access to and use of OneMeet Software).
5. The Administration shall bear no liability for any missing, inaccurate or incorrect data specified by the User when using the OneMeet Software.
6. The Administration shall not exchange any elements of Site Supplemental Functionality acquired by the User for any other elements of the same.
7. The Administration shall not reimburse the User for any expenses connected with acquiring of the rights to use the Site anr/or mobile app Supplemental Functionality including in case where the User’s access to the Site OneMeet and/or mobile app is suspended as a result, inter alia, of breaching the OneMeet Terms and Policies, and/or should this Agreement is suspended or terminated by any reason.
8. The Administration shall not be obliged to present to the User any documents or other evidences of User’s breach hereof as a result of which the User was fully or partially denied a right to access the Site (and/ or mobile app).
9. The User shall not:
9.1. reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, disseminate, trade in or resell the OneMeet Software and/ or the right to use the same for any purpose whatsoever other than where such transactions have been expressly authorized in accordance herewith;
9.2. distribute any audiovisual and/ or graphic images contained in OneMeet Software, or any elements of its design or user interface outside the Site and/or mobile app, whether for commercial or non-commercial purpose, unless upon prior written permission from concerned right holders; and
9.3. use Software by any means not stipulated herein or not admissible in the ordinary operation of OneMeet Software.
This Agreement regulates the relations between the Administration of the information resource «OneMeet» and an individual who seeks and disseminates information on this resource.
Information resource «OneMeet» not a mass media, the Administration of a resource does not edit the information posted and is not responsible for its content.
A user posting information on the resource «OneMeet», independently represents and protects its interests arising in connection with the placement of the specified information, in relations with third parties.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We do not collect information from visitors of our site. or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a
purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing
communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions. We do not use Malware Scanning.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age
of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents
in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection
agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and
online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.